c

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Puppyyyy

I didn't think it was possible to feel like this
The way you move, the way you move
I want to be with you whenever whatever
Mixed stances, exchanged glances we're done

Streetlights, goodnight trots
There aren't any twinkling stars in the sky
You say we don't need the night sky to see these sparks fly
I can't tell if I'm awake or if I'm dreaming

You are contagious, flirtatious
I didn't know this could be true
Baby baby don't leave me tonight
We need to get this night started right

Hours away, days away chase me away
I can't pretend you're going to come back to me
Moments can change a life, save a life take a lifetime to see
But baby all I can see is you and you with me

This is not how I used to be
Believe you me, this is not the me everyone sees
You have that boom boom
Beating in my chest

No comments: