c

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

life as i know it.

When I close my eyes
I become my heartbeat
Like movement across the water
I can see it beating
When I open my eyes
This is my reality
I want to say this isn't real.
I wish to say you're just tired.
But then again, all I can see are stars.
And I'm reminded of that day.
Everything to my left cascaded down
Into an angry waterfall of nothingness.
I remember now, life is but a dream.
This dream I call life is my life
Life as I know it is a lyrical reality.
I wish you could feel how I feel.
It all feels like a flashback
I want you to know I'm not crazy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you close your eyes
I feel your heartbeat
Like a swell from the depths below
I can feel it rising
When you open your eyes
This isn't your reality
It's not real, and you're not tired
Those stars you see are the dreams you'll follow
And each day they remind you
That you should follow them as they fall across the sky into nothingness
But nothingness is where you meet those stars--your dreams
Life becomes a dream when you've reached your stars
I know the feeling of everyday hoping
But everyday feeling that I have no control
It's all a flashback
Until you finally learn
How to meet your falling stars
How to make your life a dream
And realize you're not so crazy after all

lindsay.faith said...

I love thisssssss

lindsay.faith said...

I love thisssssss