c

Friday, September 17, 2010

Real Life Questions.

In this world there are lines
Dividing you from me
In this life we're told we'll find love
If we let love come and find us

The temptation to create our own love
Consumes the young souls
Our beating hearts yearn to hold
Someone's, another's hand

If you're like me, you're tired of playing this game
Who decides the players?
Who writes this game?
If love finds us there is no shame.

If we're to live like this day is our last
How can we wait for our prince or princess?
If nobody's perfect and we're imperfectly perfect
Then how can we judge one another?

In this life the dream is to live happily
Ever, Ever after
What if ever, ever after lasts only
A few moments...what comes after?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

In this world there are lines
Tying you to me
In this life, we do find love
Even if it's never meant to be

The temptation to break our own created love
Ages the youthful souls
Our hearts beat faster waiting to hold
What rapturous beauty offers us to see

Time is the keeper and makes the rules
Time draws the lines from you to me
A game? Or a test?
You'll have to be patient
Only time reveals our destiny

If we truly can say that we live for each day
Then love is a daily routine
Our imperfect isn't perfect until we can fit
Another imperfect, perfectly

If you dream to live happily
Ever and after
Then after the moments of ever and after...comes happy eternity

lindsay.faith said...

I love that^^^ so much. I love the response poem back. Made my day & night. This is amazing.

Anonymous said...

:) Glad to hear it.

lindsay.faith said...

I wish I knew whom the writer is. I guess you don't want me to know since you decided to be anon. As you wish anon:)